lørdag 21. mars 2020

Nova

På CD`en  " A Garland for Linda"  til minne om Linda McCartney som døydde i 1998 finn vi og den vakre og gripande songen "Nova", tekst og musikk av enkemannen Paul McCartney. Til trøyst og oppmuntring i tider av sorg og motgang !

Are You there ?
God where are You ?
Are You hiding in Your Heaven ?
Or beneath your deepest sea ?
Was there something in our past imperfect ?
Is it something we should have known ?
God where are You ?
Are you hiding God ?
Are you hiding in the rain ?
Are you hiding?
Are you there ?

I am here
I am here in every song you sing
In the wings of the rising lark
Through the darkness to the morning lighet.
I am here as first a new born babe opens eyes on the universe.
I am here
I am here now
I am with you
I am here as ev`ry flake of snow
Washing white on the countryside
As each green blade stretches for the sun
I am here watching over them
I am here as first a new born babe opens eyes on the universe
With each step I`ll be that arms that guides
Now and then `til the end of time
Amen


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI50L1q520A




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar